Resume Example for Banker
How to Make a Resume for a Banker
The banker must perform a number of functional duties. They can be conditionally divided into those that are related to money and those that play an ancillary role in the full functioning of the bank. When writing a resume for a 2021 banker's position, it is necessary to describe not only key knowledge in banking but also additional points, such as the experience of working as a banker, in order to distinguish positively from the background of others. You can add a description of specialized financial skills and a thorough knowledge of various financial instruments in this area. In the resume, you can add non-important skills that are not related to the specialty but are quite important in the professional plan, so you can highlight this information in your resume because in this profession, you need to work with the finances of large corporations, banks, companies, and enterprises.
Features of the profession banker
In the current time of the global economic and banking crisis, it is also difficult for banks to survive. Before the bankers face the difficult task to apply all their knowledge and experience, using their analytical minds and making a proper economic analysis, reliable long-term forecasting of the development of the economy and the banking sector in the country, to timely adjust to changes.
In any bank, many areas of activity:
- lending to individuals and legal entities (this is an assessment of the financial condition of the borrower and the issuance of loans);
- work of the Securities and Stock Market Department (placement of securities on the market and stock exchange, issue of bank bills);
- operational maintenance of individuals and legal entities (this is the transfer of funds from customer accounts at their disposal);
- work of the legal department (legal assessment of contracts, representation in court) and department of economic analysis;
- work of the IT department (for example, customer-bank system support) and marketing department (attracting new customers to the bank);
- work of the plastic card department and reporting department.
Therefore, the bank needs representatives of different specialties:
- economists and accountants
- lawyers and securities specialists,
- programmers and network administrators,
- marketing managers.
Pros and cons of the profession of banker
Of course, attracts in the banking business prestigious, decent work in the office. And most importantly, for the sake of which we work - high pay for work. The advantage of working in a bank is that for ambitious, competent employees, a quick take-off on the service ladder is possible. For diverse personalities, this is also an opportunity to try to work in different banking sectors, gain experience, and self-assert.
There are also disadvantages to banking work. This is very responsible work; the right to mistakes can not be here. For example, sending money to this account can be a very unpleasant situation. In general, work requires a great concentration of attention and the return of all forces and energy. In addition, we must constantly improve.
Those who want to move up the ladder have to stay at work, get into the work of all departments of the bank, and rest in less time.
At first glance, it may seem that the banker deals only with money, securities, accounts, and documents. But this is not entirely the case; its scope and responsibilities are wider. It can be both analytical activities (planning, forecasting, detection of risks) and work with clients (consulting and maintenance). And the banker can work not only in the bank. It can be both credit organizations and stock exchanges and planning departments of various enterprises and insurance companies.
Requirements to the profession of banker
Employees of the bank should have certain features of the character:
- ambitious character traits;
- ability to learn;
- intellectual development;
- resistance to stress.
Only such people will be able to reach certain heights as a banker.
Examples That May Interest You
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get $15 discount on your first order!