IT Technical Support Engineer Resume Example
There isn’t one way of putting a resume, however, there are some commonalities for successful resumes. This article on ResumeGets will give tips for making a technical support engineer along with a template that will be of benefit for both professionals and entry-level workers.
After putting your name and personal information, you start to cover the main sections. Pay attention to the following tips.
You just put something very small like two or three lines and that’s enough for someone to read about you. Show some good passion for networking and related issues.
2.Areas of expertise
This section is for HR people. They want to quickly look into your expertise. You get their attention because you’re talking to them directly. In the example “Tier 1 and 2 level troubleshooting” If this is your first IT job in this sample resume use only one.
Now moving on to the technical skills that should include a lot about what the company use and known in the market. So let the terms lead you and talk about you.
You can include anything that gives you a name or is related to the position that you are applying to.
If you have any academic certifications you add them here, it looks good on your resume and it does help you.
Flexible IT Support Engineer with 9+ years of experience helping clients maintain smooth operations. Commended for rapidly and effectively resolving downtime and efficiently automating existing internal and external processes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Help Business Ticketing Systems
- Active Directory user management
- Office 365 Management
- Client and Server Technology
- Tier 1 and 2 level troubleshooting
- Build/Manage Virtual Machines
Senior IT Support Engineer
Company Tech , Los Angeles 01/2017-present
- Assisting senior IT management in developing and implementing IT strategy
- Assisting senior IT management in developing IT policies that conform to overall IT strategy.
- Provide support across the HDS collaborations environment including voice,video, and data networking services at local and remote offices.
- Pro-activity in individual Book-of-Work management.
IT Support Engineer
ABC Tech, Phoenix 08/2014 – 11/2016
- Manage local suppliers in the provision of service for the SITA Field Operations center and report on services provided to management.
- Produce weekly reports, covering metrics and work performed.
Junior IT Support Engineer
AZ Tech, Phoenix 04/2012 – 04/2014
- Knowledge in ITIL service, Change and Problem analysis processes.
- IT Operation Manager
Bachelor of Science in Computing and Security Technology
Drexel University, Phoenix 2015
- Technical writing
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- JIRA, Zendesk administration
- Technical Support
- CRM and KB systems
English – native
French – full
German – professional
- Quick learner
Social and communication skills
- Working under pressure
Examples That May Interested You
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get $15 discount on your first order!