Resume Example for Food and Beverage Director
How to Write Food and Beverage Director Resume
Food and Beverage Director is a key middle manager in hotels, cruise liners, or any other places where food and drink is served, including restaurants, cafes, catering or room service. This profession is getting more and more popular in 2021, because of growth of gastronomical and entertainment establishments.
Food and Beverage Directors are responsible for business functions related to food processing and trading. They maintain an exceptional level of customer service along with keeping business profitable. They perform many management functions, order food and equipment, order monthly stocks. They help to set goals for the department, create work plans, budgets, rules and procedures. They also collaborate with heads of other departments to optimize finance and profitability. They replace the food service director in his absence. And also obey the rules of security, fire safety and labor protection.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Good business and financial management skills
- Effective management of subordinates
- Knowledge of financial systems
- The desire to provide high-level service
- Previous nutritional experience in a management position.
- Specialist degree or higher (preferably in hospitality or catering)